As EMF exposures continue to soar and the damage mounts – finding out your EMF exposure has never been more important.
There’s now thousands of studies showing the adverse health effects (particularly from non-native EMFs) – from debilitating insomnia to life-threatening diseases such as cancer.
Thankfully, it’s now easier than ever to both:
• Find out your emf exposure risk level and
• Protect yourself by using proven EMF mitigation techniques
Don’t miss my bonus hack at the end!
Let’s get started…
1. Take the Online EMF Exposure Test
This handy tool will give you a general idea of your exposure levels – all within a few minutes. At the end, you’ll receive a score out of 100. The higher your score, the lower your estimated EMF exposure.
The tool was designed by an electromagnetic radiation specialist (that’s me, btw). It takes the complexity of EMF exposures and packs it into a simple test.
Keep in mind this is a general test. It cannot reveal your actual exposures or detect certain emissions (stray currents, ELF’s from wiring, radar etc). Only an EMF home assessment can achieve that.
You can take the free EMF exposure test over here.
2. Test for EMFs Yourself
You may want to test for EMFs yourself and that can be a good option if you have the money, time to learn and interest.
Just don’t make the mistake of purchasing a one of those ~$350 (3 in 1 meters) such as a cornet or Trifield meter – your readings will simply not be accurate. Fine to see increases and decreases, but that’s about it.
Also, be weary of most meters sold on eBay or Amazon – simply stay away. I’ve had clients meters showing zero magnetic fields, whilst my $4,000 Gauss meter is off the charts!
Here’s my current recommendations which will set you back around $1,200 USD / 1,030 EURO / $1,600 AUD.
- AlphaLab UHS2 (~$350 USD) to detect AC magnetic fields
- Safe and Sound Pro II (~$400 USD) to detect Radio Frequencies
- Gigahertz Solutions ME3830B (~$250 USD) to detect electric fields. It can also measure AC magnetic fields, however it’s only single axis (use AlphaLab UHS2). If you don’t mind doing some (fairly complex) math, you could use this meter for magnetic fields also and save money purchasing the UHS2.
- Greenwave EMI meter (~140 USD) to detect dirty electricity (high-frequency voltage transients).
You can surely fly around blind with an EMF meter – anyone can do that. However, it’s a good idea to get the proper training from an expert.
You’ll then understand how to properly conduct an EMF assessment and implement each EMF mitigation strategy. Factor in around $1,000 USD for this training.
Testing for EMFs yourself is not for everyone however doing so will give you the tools and knowledge to last a lifetime.
3. Get Your Home Tested by a Professional
The best and most accurate way to get your exposures checked is by having an EMF home assessment. This is where a professional EMF testing technician comes out to your home and measures the EMFs inside and out.
Before getting someone out to your home first check they’ll be testing for all 4 EMFs of concern. These are:
- AC electric fields
- AC magnetic fields
- Dirty electricity
- Radiofrequency radiation
Also, check they’re a qualified electromagnetic radiation specialist by a reputable college or EMF training facility. There are building biologists that conduct EMF testing, however they often provide limited and inadequate testing. Always see a specialist over a generalist.
Usually an EMF assessment will also include recommendations for their mitigation. This is the ‘getting protected part’ where you’ll be able to get your EMF exposures right down.
The benefits of an EMF assessment by a professional:
- Faster, cheaper, more accurate and convenient than self testing.
- The knowledge and experience, so you get the most accurate testing and EMF mitigation advice.
- High-end testing equipment used that’s out of reach to most consumers. This ensures the largest frequency range is picked up – with the highest accuracy results.
EMF assessments typically are in the $600 to $1,500 range. If you’re around the Sydney, Australia region, we can also help you out with this.
Short-cut Hack to Getting Protected
Why not skip testing altogether and jump straight to the solutions. It’s now possible with The EMF Protection Protocol.
Keep in mind, having an EMF assessment first or testing yourself is the ideal. However, if you’re the type of person that just wants to cut straight to it, whilst saving money and time – this option is perfect for you.
We’re currently putting the icing on top and this groundbreaking program is set to be released Q1, 2022.
However, if you want to dive straight in, we’re already taking on clients. We’re covering everything via zoom and as a bonus we’ll even remotely assess your home.
When the program is released early 2022, you’ll also be the first to get access. Includes unlimited access and updates (no monthly memberships!).
If this sounds what you’re looking for and want to get started, drop us a line and we’ll send through some more info.