Step 1: Your location
Check you’re located within the blue circle. This is our area of service.
Are you outside this zone but within NSW, ACT, QLD or VIC? It’s likely we’ll be visiting your area in 2020 – contact us for more information.
Step 2: Information
Select sections below for more information.
To calculate the cost of an EMF home assessment view our pricing calculator below. For all other assessments contact us for a quote.
Floor area is the total internal floor space of your home. It does not include garages or balconies. It’s important that you provide us an accurate floor area when booking. If you’re unsure we can calculate this for you.
An EMF Assessment is essential for:
- Identifying the non-native electromagnetic radiation affecting the home.
- Revealing the EMF exposure levels throughout the entire home.
- Discovering any problems that may be causing elevated EMF exposures (stray currents, net currents, electrical wiring errors etc).
- Implementing the correct and most effective mitigation / protection specific to your home .
We are certified EMR technicians by the ACES with additional training in electromagnetics from the IBE.
Most home / office assessments are completed in around 3 hours. The time taken depends on your homes size and the number of locations tested.
Your home will be assessed for:
- High frequency RF fields from cell phone towers, wireless devices, wifi, smart meters, radar etc.
- Low frequency electric fields from house wiring, transformers, appliances etc.
- Low frequency magnetic fields from house wiring, stray currents, unbalanced circuits, power distribution lines, substations etc.
- Dirty electricity from high frequency voltage transience riding on the homes electrical systems.
Your entire home will be assessed paying close attention to where you sleep and spend the most time.
All EMF home assessments include:
- Testing for radio frequencies (wireless radiation), high frequency voltage transients (dirty electricity), AC electric fields and AC magnetic fields by our certified electromagnetic radiation specialist.
- Full testing data compared to the health based IBN Guidelines (SBM-2015). Interpretation, observations and recommendations by our testing technician is included.
- Free 45 minute phone consultation to discuss the results and any EMF questions you may have.
- 1 year free access to the private EMF Alliance Network. Connect, meet and share with other EMF aware people all over the world. Get unrestricted access to our certified EMR technician for assistance with everything relating to EMFs. Plus get exclusive podcasts, tips and tricks available only to Alliance members.
- Free unlimited access to the EMF 101 Beginners Course. This online course will take you through all the EMF basics. Discover each specific type of EMF, their health effects and tips to protect yourself!
Value: $250 – Launching Q3 2020
$700 of free exclusive extras included.
We can help you out no matter the situation. Whether you want your home checked, you’re buying a block of land or you’re simply concerned about the power lines nearby.
We conduct assessments of:
- Homes / offices / buildings
- Pre-purchase / rentals
- Power lines
- Cell towers
…and much more! Send an enquiry and let us know how we can help.
The mitigation of EMFs will occur on the day of your assessment where possible.
When further action is required, we’ll recommend the best available options depending on the issues present.
EMF mitigation and protection is complex and no home is identical.
We work with electromagnetics and physics. We do not use nor recommend deceptive ‘EMF protection’ products such as pendants, plug-in neutralizers, stickers, scalar energy devices, stones etc.
Results, observations and recommendations will be discussed with you verbally during your 45 minute phone consultation following the assessment.
All our measurements are compared against the German ‘health’ based guidelines (SBM-2015) for peace of mind.
Reports are highly recommended and go into great detail on the findings and our recommendations.
If no report is ordered your results will be emailed to you following the assessment.
Reports are always optional and will be provided within 7 days of receiving payment. There are two types of reports we provide:
A standard report for homes is approximately 15 pages in length and contains information on each EMF, observations, interpretation, recommendations and complete testing data color coded to the IBN guidelines. Price: $395
Extensive reports are required for all other assessments (transformer, power lines, cell towers etc). These contain everything as per standard reports plus diagrams and graphs. Price: $795
Step 3: Book EMF Assessment
You can book your electromagnetic radiation assessment below. We’ll be in touch shortly after with confirmation of your booking.